- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 45% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 80% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete/delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold Carlsontrips.com for the same. A client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Carlsontrips.com
- The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.